Free RN 5.0
Choose US Sizes
Footwear Size (Men) - Nike
LESS IS MORE.
Ideal for runs up to 3 miles, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a natural motion shoe. An updated flex groove pattern and modified midsole foam provides more flexibility than its predecessor, creating a barefoot sensation with every step. At the upper, breathable and stretchy mesh moves with your foot, while synthetic suede overlays provide stable support.
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
- Sockliner is designed to give your foot a close, connected feel to the ground.
- Double hot-knife cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.
- Weight: 8.34 oz. | 236.4 g (men's size 10)
- Heel Height: 20 mm
- Forefoot Height: 14 mm
- Midsole Drop: 6 mm
- Shown: Coastal Blue/Platinum Tint/Black
- Style: AQ1289-403