Free RN 5.0
Choose US Sizes
Footwear Size (Women) - Nike
LESS IS MORE.
An ideal performer for low-mileage sprints, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a running shoe. Lightweight mesh in the upper provides more stretch to feel like a second skin. Less foam in the midsole means you're ready to hit the ground running.
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing system placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
- Single layer sockliner designed to give your foot a close, connected feeling to the ground.
- Double hot-knife cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole flex with every step.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.
- Terrain: Road
- Arch support: Neutral
- Arch type: High arch
- Features: Slip-on
- Strike Pattern: Midfoot strike
- Type: Low drop
- Midsole drop: 6 mm
- Heel height: 20 mm
- Forefoot height: 14 mm
- Last: X3012- anatomical
- Shown: White/Summit White/Psychic Purple/Laser Fuchsia
- Style: CI1289-100