Liberty ISO 2
Choose US Sizes
Footwear Size (Women) - Saucony
ISOFIBER replaces external support frame for increased midfoot/heel structure and security
Upgraded mesh from engineered to ISOKNIT construction
More guidance added to the TRI-FLEX outsole
For those looking to achieve their personal goals, the Liberty ISO 2 lets you boldly chase after them. This running shoe sports a light and springy feel with a touch of stealth stability to keep you comfortable as the miles rack up.
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Full-length EVERUN midsole
- Knit with new ISOFIBER reinforcements to ensure a secure fit without heavy bulk
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runnerâs foot
- Medial TPU guidance frame for that touch of stealth stability
- TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoesâ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 22mm
- Forefoot: 18mm
- Weight: 8.9 oz. | 252 g.
- Color: Blush Quake
- Style: S10510-42