Choose US Sizes
Footwear Size (Women) - Saucony
Grippy versatility handles nearly any trail.
For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
- Rock plate that provides additional protection.
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- Arch Type: High arch
- Category: Neutral
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Pronation: Neutral Pronation
- Strike Pattern: Forefoot strike
- Terrain: Trail
- Type: Low drop, Heavy, Big guy
- Use: All-day wear, Jogging
- Distance: Marathon, Daily running, Long distance
- Weight: 9.3 oz | 264 g
- Forefoot height: 18 mm
- Heel height: 22 mm
- Heel to toe drop: 4 mm
- Color: Pine/Marine
- Procude code: S10556-25