Triumph ISO 5
Choose US Sizes
Footwear Size (Men) - Saucony
With more EVERUNTM than ever before, the Triumph ISO 5 is here to help the miles fly by. Our ISOFIT technology, coupled with breathable mesh, will keep your feet cool and comfortable, on the hottest of runs. An ideal neutral shoe with cloud-like comfort and exceptional bounce for runners who need a high level of cushioning.
- Full-length EVERUNTM construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies adapt to the shape and motion of the runnerâs foot
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed cradles your foot with a custom fit.
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 28mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
- Weight: 11.4 oz. | 323 g.