Choose US Sizes
Footwear Size (Men) - Saucony
The Saucony Guide 13 is an everyday running shoe that provides reliable and bouncy cushioning while offering stability for moderate over-pronators.
- New stability platform
- Softer underfoot
- Lighter weight
The Guide 13 has been completely redesigned to surround the entire foot with plush comfort. The new PWRRUN+ topsole is lighter and softer than before, and the upper provides generous padding in both the heel and midfoot.
The ISO fit of the previous versions has been eliminated. Instead, a new engineered mesh upper provides stretchy comfort that adapts to a wide range of feet while maintaining just enough structure to secure the foot at any speed.
Finished off with a new TPU guidance frame, the Saucony Guide 13 provides moderate stability for overpronators that smoothly guides the foot through the gait cycle without the harsh feel of a traditional stability shoe.
- PWRRUN+ is a full-length responsive cushioning compound that provides a springy and responsive underfoot feel.
- TPU Guidance Frame provides medial stability that quietly guides the foot to prevent over-pronation.
- Tri-Flex Crystal Rubber helps increase flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- Engineered Jacquard mesh comprises the upper, updated to flex more naturally with the foot while providing lightweight breathability.
- FORMFIT Contoured Footbed creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.
- Terrain: Road
- Arch support: Stability
- Fit: Medium forefoot, Medium heel, Medium toe box
- Pronation: Overpronation
- Arch type: Medium arch
- Use: All-day wear | Jogging
- Type: Low drop
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Features: Breathable | Cushioned | Comfortable
- Strike Pattern: Midfoot strike
- Distance: Daily running | Long distance | Marathon
- Weight: 10.19 oz | 289 g
- Heel to toe drop: 8 mm
- Heel height: 32 mm
- Forefoot height: 24 mm
- Colour: Alloy/Red
- Style: S20548-30