Dry Bag-13 L - Orange
Dry bags are a type of luggage designed to keep your gear dry in a variety of conditions. They are commonly used in sports such as kayaking and sailing as well as on the beach or when being out in the mountains.
The invention of dry bags has been a game changer for those who love sports, becoming a vital piece of equipment that will help keep all of your contents dry and give you the protection that you need from the elements.
• Durable and Lightweight. Made from a new and innovative PU-coated, woven fabric called 210D Diamond Ripstop Polyester. This hi-tech material is water-repellent and strong. Progressive Outdoor garment and W/P 10000mm – MVP 10000g/24H
• Ultimate versatility: Perfect for swimming, backpacking, hiking, kayaking, boating, camping, cycling, travel, skiing and more.
• Quick, Simple Storage Solved. Safely seal your equipment away in seconds with a few rolls at the top and then lock it with the heavy-duty clip. Your bag is now airtight and water resistant so you can float it downstream or use the D-ring to clip it to your backpack.
• Safe and easy to store. The waterproof dry bag can be compressed and folded into almost nothing for convenient storage or carry, the smooth surface makes it easy to clean, good to store mobile phone, pad, map, camera, or other personal belongings.
• Unique design. This dry sack adopts full-line laminating technology and waterproof roll top design, which feature good water resistance and sealing performance, preventing moisture, sand or dirt from entering the inside of the bags.
• Size: 13 litre