Gym Ball With Hand Pump
- Kettler Exercise Ball – with Pressure Points massage all parts of the body to promote blood circulation and deep relaxation.
- This anti-burst exercise ball is particularly versatile and suitable not only for body stabilizing balance exercises, but also for effective training workouts.
- Combined with resistance training, this exercise ball can help you sculpt and tone your abs, arms, and legs.
- After training, this ball can be used as a seat to strengthen the stomach, back and pelvic muscles.
- The body-building balls are 1 kg or so in weight.
- The balls can bear a weight ranging from 200 to 400 kg according to their specifications.
This Kettler Gym Ball is a great choice for at home workouts, helping to develop your co-ordination and balance and muscle by toning and strengthening your core muscles.
Before you buy a ball, make sure it's the right size for your height. To test it, sit on the ball and make sure your hips are level or just slightly higher than the knees:
55 cm - 4'11" - 5'4"
65 cm - 5'5" - 5'11"
75 cm - 6'0" - 6' 7"
If you're overweight or obese, you might be wondering if you can use an exercise ball . Yes, you absolutely can. Just make sure the ball you buy is burst-resistance and can accommodate your weight.
If you're worried about getting the right size, it's best to go larger rather than smaller.
- When exercising with the exercise ball, we may meet unforseeable dangers. Therefore, it is recommended to consult the body-building experts or yoga teachers.
- When moving on the ball, move slowly and pay attention to maintaining your body balance.
- When moving on the ball, it is recommended for you to exercise with bare foot. However, if your foot is slippery, -please wear special purpose shoes for sporting or use special purpose exercising pad.
- When moving on the ball, it is recommended for you to wear proper clothes for complete sporting.
- Do NOT exercise on the surfaces with water, oil and other materials that are conducive to slipping to avoid any accidents when the ball is rolling.
- Do NOT scrape or poke the sphere with sharp materials, otherwise, it may cause damage to the ball and air leakage. (However, anti explosion materials are employed for the ball, therefore the air leakage processes slowly.)
- Do NOT make the ball approached to heat source or insolated under the sun directly.
- Clean the sphere with soft cloth and warm soap. Do NOT clean the sphere with chemical detergent with crude or abrasive content.