Freedom ISO 2
Choose US Sizes
Footwear Size (Women) - Saucony
However, whenever and wherever. That's how you feel in the Women's Freedom ISO 2, thanks to EVERUNTM cushioning and the debut of ISOKNIT. This women's neutral running shoe takes the great sock-like feel of ISOFIT and combines it with an engineered performance knit-giving you support, breathability, and freedom of movement, so nothing can hold you back.
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runnerÃ¢ÂÂs foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoesÃ¢ÂÂ cushioning and stability features.
Serves a dual purpose of providing great traction and durability with increased flexibility to give you a fluid feel. Also, itÃ¢ÂÂs very easy on the eyes.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel height: 22mm
- Forefoot height: 18mm
- Weight: 8.2 oz. | 232 g.
You may also like
LiteRide Mesh Lace-Up